This is a best craft for a cozy day within. All you need are some plain cupcake liners (listed here I applied white and kraft) and some scissors. Gap punchers optional. That’s it! Fold them a number of moments, snip listed here and there, and quickly you will have a entire table comprehensive of these minor cupcake liner snowflakes.
[ I am a participant in affiliate programs designed to provide a means for bloggers to earn small fees at no cost to you by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. ]
Source listing for Cupcake Liner Snowflakes:
~ Hole punch (we used 1/8″)
How to make Cupcake Liner Snowflakes:
1. Fold paper liner 3 occasions.
2. Slice the outer, top edge. I identified that zig-zag factors looked the very best on these minor men.
3. Minimize a very small bit off the suggestion, some notches on the sides, and/or some hole punches.
4. Open up up to reveal your charming, Scandi snowflake!
Tape them to a wall or window, use them as reward toppers, or make a uncomplicated garland! I could see these all across a area, Elf fashion.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Did you like this post? Here are some a lot more paper snowflake ideas!